WEB DESIGN IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Cotswold Websites are located in the heart of southern Gloucestershire's Cotswold Hills. We are one of the best web designer in Gloucestershire, providing web design services to businesses throughout the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves on the personal touch we offer our clients, ensuring that every new website we design, or SEO campaign we run, meets the exacting standards that the client demands.
Digital Services We Offer In Gloucestershire
- Web design - creating new websites, or re-modelling existing ones to help Gloucestershire businesses succeed in the online marketplace
- Website maintenance - supporting your business by keeping your website safe, secure and up-to-date
- SEO - search engine optimisation to help your web pages rank as highly as possible in organic search results
- Social media marketing - helping you to promote and market your business through social media channels by managing your social media campaigns for you
- PPC Marketing - Running your Google Ad or social media advertising campaigns for you
- Internet marketing - supporting your business with its e-mail marketing, video marketing and promotion through the Internet
WORDPRESS TRAINING IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
WordPress is the website platform of choice for many business throughout the world, and will be ideal for your business. WordPress can be used to build highly complex websites, or very basic ones. A good web designer, such as Cotswold Websites, will create a great website for you.
However, what do you do when you want to add a new post, or make minor alterations to your website? You can either pay your web designer to do this for you, or your own staff can make the changes.
We offer WordPress training courses in Gloucestershire for both groups and individuals. The WordPress training courses are designed to teach you or your staff all of the tasks necessary to be able to manage the day-to-day running of your WordPress website.
- Beginners - absolute beginners with no experience of WordPress will benefit from our WordPress For Beginners training course where they will learn all the basics of WordPress and how to use the theme we use to build all our websites.
- Advanced - people with a basic working knowledge of WordPress can be taken to the next level with our Advanced WordPress training course, by learning advanced techniques and skills needed to build and make substantial changes to the website.
Our WordPress training courses can be held in your Gloucestershire offices, or in a third party location in Gloucestershire or elsewhere. Please contact us to find out more about what WordPress training can do for you.
Gloucestershire is an ancient English county in the south west of England. To its west it borders Wales, to its east lie Oxfordshire and Wiltshire. To the north are Herefordshire and Worcestershire whilst its southern border meets Somerset.
Gloucestershire is made up of three distinct regions, all geographically very different to each other. The eastern length of the county comprises of the majority of the Cotswold Hills. The central section is the Severn Vale, which follows the flow of the mighty River Severn. The west of Gloucestershire is predominantly made up of the Forest of Dean.
Prior to the creation of the County of Avon in 1974, the county of Gloucestershire extended south to include what is now South Gloucestershire, as well as Bristol, north of the River Avon. The ceremonial county still includes these regions.
Architecturally, Gloucestershire contains many gems, not least Gloucester Cathedral, Badminton House, Berkeley Castle, Thornbury Castle, and numerous stately homes across the county. The Cotswold region of Gloucestershire is also world-famous for its honeypot Cotswold stone villages and mediaeval market towns.
During the Middle Ages much of Gloucestershire's wealth came from the processing of wool, which came from the sheep farming estates of the Cotswolds. In the modern day, Gloucestershire thrives on the financial services sector and the aerospace industry, which are major employers in the area. Smaller businesses of many varieties - retail, services, light industry, and much besides - are also very much present and vital to the commercial success of Gloucestershire.
Cotswold Websites offers web design services to businesses and organisations of all sectors and sizes in and around Gloucestershire. We specialise in bespoke, responsive websites so that your website is mobile-friendly as well as visually impacting. Please contact us to find out more