WORDPRESS TRAINING COURSE FOR BEGINNERS IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
BEGINNER'S WORDPRESS TRAINING WITH AN EXPERT
WordPress is without doubt the most popular website platform in the world.
Recent research shows that WordPress powers almost 30% of all of the websites currently in existence worldwide. In the world of content management systems, WordPress powers 60% of all CMS websites!
If you are viewing this page, chances are that your own website runs on WordPress. WordPress's flexibility is staggering and is vital for so many companies, organisations and individuals who rely upon it.
- Do you know how to add the most basic new information to any one of your pages or posts?
- Would you like to learn how to make changes to your WordPress website?
Join Our WordPress Beginner's Training Course
TRAINING FOR WORDPRESS BEGINNERS
Although you can trust Cotswold Websites to make any updates to the content of your WordPress website, there may be times when you would like to make changes yourself. Alternatively, you may be technically capable of changing content yourself, but have not worked with WordPress before.
THIS IS WHERE OUR WORDPRESS TRAINING COURSE WILL HELP YOU
WordPress can feel daunting at first - especially once you have themes and plugins in the mix. Every WordPress theme has its own quirks. Some themes feel intuitive to users, but not to others.
We will teach you to understand the basics of WordPress and what is needed to be able to successfully add and edit content as and when you need to.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM OUR WORDPRESS BEGINNERS' TRAINING COURSE
Cotswold Websites' WordPress Training Course For Beginners will teach you:
- To understand the WordPress Dashboard
- To learn the difference between pages and posts
- How to create WordPress pages
- How to create WordPress blog posts
- How to edit pages and posts
- How to add images to WordPress pages and posts
- The importance of metadata on images, pages and posts
- How to create metadata for images, pages and posts
- How to organise your WordPress posts with categories and posts
- ... and much more!
WHY TRAIN WITH COTSWOLD WEBSITES?
Cotswold Websites are experts with WordPress websites. We keep up with current trends and new continue to research the best and latest directions so that we can pass these on to you.
Our founder, Christopher White, is trained by the UK's leading digital marketing trainers, The Internet Business School. This ensures we are kept up-to-date with the very latest trends in website design and digital marketing, which will be passed on to you through our training course.
LOCATION & COST
Our WordPress Training Course For Beginners is flexible to allow you to get what you need out of the course.
Our WordPress training courses can be held:
- In your premises
- At a suitable third party location
- Online via Skype / live link (one-to-one training only)
Based in Gloucestershire, we provide training for both groups and individuals on a one-to-one basis.
Individual / One-to-One Training
Half-day: £220.00 *
Full day: £430.00 *
* For WordPress training courses online or within a 25 mile radius of Tetbury. Please contact us for more information.
Group / Team Training
Half day: From £125.00 per person **
Full day: From £240.00 per person **
** Please contact us with the number of people to be trained, the preferred location and other requirements, for a precise quotation. Minimum of 3 people per group.