WEB DESIGN IN BRISTOL
Cotswold Websites are ideally located provide web design and Internet marketing services to businesses throughout Bristol. We work closely with our clients to make sure that every new website we design, or SEO campaign we run, meets the precise requirements of our clients. You can trust us to give you a bespoke web design service to help your business flourish.
Services We Offer In Bristol
- Web design - creating new websites, or re-modelling existing ones to help Bristol businesses succeed in the online marketplace
- Website maintenance - supporting your business by keeping your website safe, secure and up-to-date
- SEO - search engine optimisation to help your web pages rank as highly as possible in organic search results
- Social media marketing - helping you to promote and market your business through social media channels by managing your social media campaigns for you
- PPC Marketing - Running your Google Ad or social media advertising campaigns for you
- Internet marketing - supporting your business with its e-mail marketing, video marketing and promotion through the Internet
WORDPRESS TRAINING IN BRISTOL
WordPress is the website platform of choice for many business throughout the world, and is used by many businesses of all sizes and sectors in Bristol. WordPress can be used to build highly complex websites, or very basic ones. A good web designer, such as Cotswold Websites, will create a great website for you.
However, what do you do when you want to add a news post about recently won business in Bristol, or if you want to change the wording or an image on any of your website's pages? You have the choice of either paying your web designer to do this for you, or to get your own staff to make the changes.
Cotswold Websites offers WordPress training courses in Bristol for both groups and individuals. The WordPress training courses are designed to teach you or your staff all of the tasks necessary to be able to manage the day-to-day running of your WordPress website.
- Beginners - absolute beginners with no experience of WordPress will benefit from our WordPress For Beginners training course where they will learn all the basics of WordPress and how to use the theme we use to build all our websites.
- Advanced - people with a basic working knowledge of WordPress can be taken to the next level with our Advanced WordPress training course, by learning advanced techniques and skills needed to build and make substantial changes to the website.
Our WordPress training courses can be held in your Bristol offices, or in a third party location in Bristol or elsewhere. Please contact us to find out more about what WordPress training can do for you.
Bristol is one of the UK's great cities and the largest city in the south-west of England. Nestled between Gloucestershire and Somerset, Bristol has always been an important port and trading city for the nation.
The voyage of John Cabot, when he "discovered" north America started out from Bristol in 1497. The maritime importance of Bristol continued for many years with the trade in tobacco, sugar and slaves across the Atlantic Ocean. Happily, Bristol's sea-borne trade is now of a more industrial nature, with thousands of tons of cargo being handled by The Port of Bristol at Avonmouth and the Royal Portbury Dock.
Bristol has many important architectural highlights, amongst them the wonderful Victorian structures such as the Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge and Temple Meads railway station, along with the Wills Memorial Building, which towers above the city. The Georgian and Regency terraces of Clifton and Cotham are a delight to wander, whilst Hotwells provides a colourful backdrop of multi-coloured houses on the slope above Bristol Harbour, where Brunel's SS Great Britain can be visited.
As can be expected, Bristol is a vibrant multi-cultured city, with a wide ethnic mix of the population, which can be traced back to the peak years of Bristol's maritime trading years. This great mix of cultures means that Bristol is rich in its diversity. Each area of the city has its own unique and distinct character - the commerce of the city centre, the genteel "villages" of Clifton, Cotham and Redland, through to the enticing sounds and smells of St. Paul's, St. Philip's and Easton.
Bristol is also the home of many important businesses. The aerospace sector around Filton includes British Aerospace, Rolls Royce, GKN and Airbus, whilst the financial services sector close to the city centre is thriving. More recently, Bristol has become an important place for tech companies and was named as one of the UK's six "Science Cities" by the Government in 2005. Add to this the many shops and small businesses across Bristol, and you find a city with a great array of industry and commerce.
Cotswold Websites aims to provide web design excellence and Internet marketing expertise to businesses and organisations of all sectors and sizes throughout Bristol. Please contact us to find out more about how we can help your business.