WEB DESIGN IN CIRENCESTER
Cotswold Websites are located not far from Cirencester and provide web design services to local businesses in Cirencester and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves on the personal touch we offer our clients, ensuring that every new website we design, or SEO campaign we run, meets the exacting standards that the client demands.
Services We Offer In Cirencester
- Web design - creating new websites, or re-modelling existing ones to help Cirencester businesses succeed in the online marketplace
- Website maintenance - supporting your business by keeping your website safe, secure and up-to-date
- SEO - search engine optimisation to help your web pages rank as highly as possible in organic search results
- Social media marketing - helping you to promote and market your business through social media channels by managing your social media campaigns for you
- PPC Marketing - Running your Google Ad or social media advertising campaigns for you
- Internet marketing - supporting your business with its e-mail marketing, video marketing and promotion through the Internet
WORDPRESS TRAINING IN CIRENCESTER
WordPress is the website platform of choice for many business throughout the world, and will be ideal for your business. WordPress can be used to build highly complex websites, or very basic ones. A good web designer, such as Cotswold Websites, will create a great website for you.
However, what do you do when you want to add a new post, or make minor alterations to your website? You can either pay your web designer to do this for you, or your own staff can make the changes.
We offer WordPress training courses in Cirencester for both groups and individuals. The WordPress training courses are designed to teach you or your staff all of the tasks necessary to be able to manage the day-to-day running of your WordPress website.
- Beginners - absolute beginners with no experience of WordPress will benefit from our WordPress For Beginners training course where they will learn all the basics of WordPress and how to use the theme we use to build all our websites.
- Advanced - people with a basic working knowledge of WordPress can be taken to the next level with our Advanced WordPress training course, by learning advanced techniques and skills needed to build and make substantial changes to the website.
Our WordPress training courses can be held in your Cirencester offices, or in a third party location in Cirencester or elsewhere. Please contact us to find out more about what WordPress training can do for you.
Cirencester is an ancient English market town, which was an important town during the Roman occupation of Britain. It was known as Corinium by the Romans and stood upon the Fosse Way, a major transport artery for the Romans.
Cirencester is often known as the Cathedral of the Cotswolds, or the Capital of the Cotswolds. The wool trade created much wealth in the town over many centuries. Cirencester guarded a network of turnpike road in all directions. therefore it was in a strategically important location for many smaller satellite market towns, such as Tetbury and Stroud, whose goods needed to travel via Cirencester to get to London and otehr major trading posts to the east of the town.
Notable buildings in Cirencester include The Earl of Bathurst's magnificent Cirencester Park, which dominates the western edge of Cirencester. Within its extensive grounds is The Royal Agricultural University - the oldest agricultural college in the world. The Church of St. John the Baptist dominates the centre of Cirencester in Market Street. It is one of the most important churches in the area and has stunning perpendicular gothic fan vaults, porch and many merchants' tombs.
Cirencester's commercial side is largely based around retail and service sector businesses, with some light industry too. Tourism is important to the local economy with visitors coming from around the world to visit wonderful market town.
Cotswold Websites offers web design services to businesses and organisations of all sectors and sizes in and around Cirencester. We specialise in bespoke, responsive websites so that your website is mobile-friendly as well as visually impacting. Please contact us to find out more