WEB DESIGN IN CHELTENHAM
Cotswold Websites provide web design and Internet marketing services to businesses, both small and large across Cheltenham and the northern Cotswolds. We aim to work closely with our clients to ensure that every bespoke WordPress website we create, or Internet marketing campaign we run for you, meets or surpasses your requirements. You will always receive a bespoke web design service to help your business grow.
Services We Offer In Cheltenham
- Web design - creating new websites, or re-modelling existing ones to help Cheltenham businesses succeed in the online marketplace
- Website maintenance - supporting your business by keeping your website safe, secure and up-to-date
- SEO - search engine optimisation to help your web pages rank as highly as possible in organic search results
- Social media marketing - helping you to promote and market your business through social media channels by managing your social media campaigns for you
- PPC Marketing - Running your Google Ad or social media advertising campaigns for you
- Internet marketing - supporting your business with its e-mail marketing, video marketing and promotion through the Internet
WORDPRESS TRAINING IN CHELTENHAM
WordPress is the website platform of choice for many business throughout the world, and is used by many businesses of all sizes and sectors in Cheltenham. WordPress can be used to build highly complex websites, or very basic ones. A good web designer, such as Cotswold Websites, will create a great website for you.
However, what do you do when you want to add a news post about recently won business in Cheltenham, or if you want to change the wording or an image on any of your website's pages? You have the choice of either paying your web designer to do this for you, or to get your own staff to make the changes.
Cotswold Websites offers WordPress training courses in Cheltenham for both groups and individuals. The WordPress training courses are designed to teach you or your staff all of the tasks necessary to be able to manage the day-to-day running of your WordPress website.
- Beginners - absolute beginners with no experience of WordPress will benefit from our WordPress For Beginners training course where they will learn all the basics of WordPress and how to use the theme we use to build all our websites.
- Advanced - people with a basic working knowledge of WordPress can be taken to the next level with our Advanced WordPress training course, by learning advanced techniques and skills needed to build and make substantial changes to the website.
Our WordPress training courses can be held in your Cheltenham offices, or in a third party location in Cheltenham or the local area. Please contact us to find out more about what WordPress training can do for you.
Cheltenham is a delightful town situated close to the Cotswold Hills in northern Gloucestershire. Cheltenham was predominantly built during the Georgian and Regency periods, after the cleansing spa waters were first discovered in 1716.
As Cheltenham's reputation as a spa town grew, so too did the town itself. It was especially during the Regency period that the grand architecture we see today was erected. It still remains the most complete Regency town in the United Kingdom.
Cheltenham is well-known for its promotion of the arts through the many festivals held in the town each year. Most famous of these are the Cheltenham Literary Festival, the Cheltenham Music Festival, the Cheltenham Jazz Festival and the Cheltenham Science Festival. The Montpellier district of Cheltenham is an affluent area whose bars, restaurants and boutique shops are thriving and are the hub of Cheltenham's bustling social life.
The western approach to Cheltenham is dominated by the town's largest employer - HM Government's GCHQ. Its iconic "doughnut" building is unmissable as one drives past it on the way into the town. Cheltenham's economy is otherwise diverse, being made up of light industry, financial services, retail, and all of the services to support its tourism - bars, restaurants and hotels. Each March the town is inundated with visitors from across the globe, who all come to watch the Cheltenham Gold Cup and other races during the week-long pinnacle of National Hunt horse-racing.
With Cheltenham having such a wide-ranging local economy, Cotswold Websites aims to help provide web design excellence and Internet marketing expertise to businesses and organisations of all sectors and sizes throughout Cheltenham and the northern Cotswolds. Please contact us to find out more about how we can help your business.