WEB DESIGN IN GLOUCESTER
Cotswold Websites are located close to Gloucester and provide web design services to local businesses in Gloucester and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves on the personal touch we offer our clients, ensuring that every new website we design, or SEO campaign we run, meets the exacting standards that the client demands.
Services We Offer In Gloucester
- Web design - creating new websites, or re-modelling existing ones to help Gloucester businesses succeed in the online marketplace
- Website maintenance - supporting your business by keeping your website safe, secure and up-to-date
- SEO - search engine optimisation to help your web pages rank as highly as possible in organic search results
- Social media marketing - helping you to promote and market your business through social media channels by managing your social media campaigns for you
- PPC Marketing - Running your Google Ad or social media advertising campaigns for you
- Internet marketing - supporting your business with its e-mail marketing, video marketing and promotion through the Internet
WORDPRESS TRAINING IN GLOUCESTER
WordPress is the website platform of choice for many business throughout the world, and will be ideal for your business. WordPress can be used to build highly complex websites, or very basic ones. A good web designer, such as Cotswold Websites, will create a great website for you.
However, what do you do when you want to add a new post, or make minor alterations to your website? You can either pay your web designer to do this for you, or your own staff can make the changes.
We offer WordPress training courses in Gloucester for both groups and individuals. The WordPress training courses are designed to teach you or your staff all of the tasks necessary to be able to manage the day-to-day running of your WordPress website.
- Beginners - absolute beginners with no experience of WordPress will benefit from our WordPress For Beginners training course where they will learn all the basics of WordPress and how to use the theme we use to build all our websites.
- Advanced - people with a basic working knowledge of WordPress can be taken to the next level with our Advanced WordPress training course, by learning advanced techniques and skills needed to build and make substantial changes to the website.
Our WordPress training courses can be held in your Gloucester offices, or in a third party location in Gloucester or elsewhere. Please contact us to find out more about what WordPress training can do for you.
Gloucester is an ancient English city located on the River Severn midway between the Cotswold Hills and The Forest of Dean. It is the county town of Gloucestershire and an important commercial centre in the region.
Gloucester is known for its Roman past (known as Glevum), though its origins are far older.
Architecturally, Gloucester is best know for the magnificent cathedral in the city centre. Founded in 691, it remains integral to the life of the city. Gloucester cathedral has the honour of being the burial place of a King of England - Edward II, who was murdered at Berkeley Castle several miles to the south of Gloucester. Its cloisters are a real gem of mediaeval architecture. The cathedral will be known to millions due to its appearance in the Harry Potter film series.
Alongside the cathedral, there are numerous other beautiful churches across Gloucester, not least of which is St. Mary de Lode, said to be the first Christian church in England. It is built over the remains of a Roman temple. There are also a number of Tudor era buildings in the old city centre, which give Gloucester a unique character. However, despite some of the glorious buildings, Gloucester remains a city of two halves. There are many deprived areas of the city where social reform is very much needed.
During the Middle Ages its wealth came from the processing of wool, which came from the sheep farming estates of the Cotswolds. In the modern day, Gloucester thrives on the financial services sector and the aerospace industry, which are major employers in the area. Smaller businesses of many varieties - retail, services, light industry, and much besides - are also very much present and vital to the commercial success of Gloucester.
Cotswold Websites offers web design services to businesses and organisations of all sectors and sizes in and around Gloucester. We specialise in bespoke, responsive websites so that your website is mobile-friendly as well as visually impacting. Please contact us to find out more