Facebook Chatbots are one of the most potent tools to enable you to interact with your website's visitors and to convert them to clients. Facebook has changed the way in which consumers and businesses interact on Facebook - the world's largest social platform.
Facebook Messenger has been around since 2011 and is used by over 1 billion people worldwide each day. The real change which Cotswold Websites can help you take advantage of, is the use of chatbots. Facebook Chatbots will help revolutionise your communication with customers.
In short, Facebook Chatbots are the future of online marketing!
What Are Chatbots?
Chatbots Magazine - a great resource for all things chatbot - describes chatbots as "A chatbot is a service, powered by rules and sometimes artificial intelligence, that you interact with via a chat interface."
There are a good many different types of chatbot out there, but we are going to concentrate on harnessing the power of the Facebook Messenger platform by creating chatbots to use Messenger as a chat facility on WordPress websites. If configured well, a chatbot will mirror the type of conversation you might having when going into a shop and are going through the buying process with shop staff.
A workflow can be created to automatically give responses to your website visitors' questions - all without the need for a human operator to be making the replies! Facebook Chatbots are perfect when used in scenarios such as replying to your visitors' requests or to guide them down a pre-made set of questions to guide them to a specific topic, product, service or call-to-action (CTA):
- "What are your business opening hours?" > Which day do you want to visit? > "Monday" > Open from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Are you interested in our training courses? > "Yes" > Choose your course > "SEO Masterclass" > Send the visitor to the booking link
- Would you like to book an appointment? > "Yes" > Which day? > "8th August" > What time? > "2:00pm" > Click on Book Appointment button
Why Use Chatbots?
It should therefore be a no-brainer that Facebook Messenger is likely to be the more profitable method of getting your message out to your audience.
Add to Messenger AI automation by using chatbots and you have an invaluable resource to save your support staff time and simultaneously both improve communication with your visitors and drive them to buy your services and products.
Chatbots are like having super loyal staff members that work 24/7 and don’t require a salary!
Well, setting up a CHATBOT makes it all possible!
Who Are Chatbots For?
Facebook Chatbots are ideal for you if you are looking for:
- Ways to generate more leads for your business
- Speed up your sales process
- Grow your brand and subscribers on Facebook Messenger
- Utilise automation in your marketing
- Sophisticated ways to automate everyday customer support elements such as FAQ
- Intelligent ways to segment leads for a highly personalised customer journey
- Automatic ways to engage and follow up with leads and customers, regardless of location